BEST PRACTICE INSIGHTS INTO THE MICROSOFT 365 ADMIN SITE
Take time out to step through the Microsoft 365 Admin centre and learn how to perform day-to-day administration tasks, accompanied by an experienced consultant.
This two-day course trains delegates to manage a Microsoft 365 environment in the context of keeping end users safely and efficiently using Microsoft 365 Apps. Delegates will learn how to manage users and service features, including SharePoint Online site collections and license plans.
The course provides an introduction to the Microsoft 365 admin dashboard, managing Exchange Online, using reports, managing user mobile apps and getting support.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is intended for people responsible for performing day-to-day admin operations in Microsoft 365 Enterprise or Small Business subscription.
A Microsoft 365 subscription should already be in place and any vanity domains added.
Delegates should have a good level of IT literacy.
- Creating and managing user accounts manually and using [Azure] Active Directory sync
- Setting up devices, Outlook Web App, OneDrive for Business
- Managing Exchange online: provisioning user mailboxes, compliance management, protection, and span mail configuration
- Managing SharePoint online: creating and maintaining site collections, managing user profiles, managing OneDrive for Business
- Running reports from the Microsoft 365 Dashboard
- Mobile apps: user and admin mobile apps
2 Day course for 2 – 10 delegates: £1995
The course can be delivered in person or online. Travel expenses charged separately
Charity & educational discounts are available, please ask for further information