This course will allow end users to advance their knowledge of the SharePoint Platform, looking at advanced end-user functionality and carrying out site management tasks, such as creating lists, libraries and content types.
The course is a balanced mix of demonstration, discussion and hands-on labs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Users who will take on the role of “Champion” for your SharePoint and Office 365 Deployment and will have ownership of areas of the platform.
These delegates will act as a help point for end users, assisting in user adoption and supporting their peers.
Delegates should have attended a SharePoint End User Workshop, have a good depth of web browser knowledge, and be familiar with Microsoft Office functionality.
- Advanced End-User Techniques
- Building a SharePoint List
- Understanding Column Types
- Building a SharePoint Library
- Understanding Metadata
- Working with Views and Pages
- Understanding Content Types & Structure
- Understanding the Term Store
- Applying/Creating/Updating Metadata
- Applying/Creating/Updating Content Types
- Understanding Permissions & Inheritance
- Understanding AD Groups for Permissions
- Configuring Permission Groups
- Modifying Permissions
- Understanding Communications (Teams)
- Configuring Teams and Groups
1 Day course at your premises for approximately 6–8 delegates, delivered at a cost of £995
Travel expenses charged separately.
Charity & Educational discounts are available, please ask for further details.