This one-day course will allow end users to advance their knowledge of Microsoft Teams, looking at advanced end-user functionality and carrying out Team management tasks, such as adding members and channels, managing settings and understanding the different aspects of MS Teams: calendar, meetings, document management, messaging and audio and video calls.
The course is a balanced mix of demonstration, discussion and hands-on activities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Users who will take on the role of Champion for MS Teams deployment and use. These delegates will act as a help point for end users, assisting in user adoption and supporting their peers.
Delegates should have attended a MS Teams End User Workshop, have a good depth of web browser knowledge and be familiar with Microsoft Teams’ functionality.
• Introduction to Microsoft Teams – including limits and specifications;
• Meetings: calendar integration with Outlook, live events overview, sharing screens, meeting settings and organiser capabilities vs participant/attendee;
• Best practices for managing Microsoft Teams;
• Creating Teams and overview of Microsoft 365 Groups;
• Managing Teams: Menus and Settings, Channels – private vs standard, managing members, deleting Teams and/or channels and archiving;
• Document Management & Metadata: uploading and editing documents, sharing, tagging documents;
• Connection to SharePoint, and what document management functions are available in each;
• Adding and managing Apps and tabs
1 Day course at your premises for approximately 6–8 delegates, delivered at a cost of £995
Travel expenses charged separately.
Charity & Educational discounts are available, please ask for further details.