A short hands-on workshop to introduce best practice methods for communicating and meeting using MS Teams.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
End users who will be using MS Teams as part of their day-to-day work.
Delegates should have a good depth of web browser knowledge and be familiar with Microsoft 365 functionality.
*Must have MS Edge or Google Chrome to participate fully in online training.
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- New features recently introduced and/or coming
- Best Practice
- Navigating around MS Teams – understanding menus
- Messaging – posts and direct messages, tips to manage written communication
- Meeting – calendar, meeting menu, meeting functions and participants/attendees and organiser capabilities
- Phone and video calls (telephony can be added if used)
1 Day will cover 3 lots of 2 hour sessions for approximately 6-8 delegates each delivered at a cost of £995 and covering a total of 18-24 delegates.
Travel expenses charged separately.
Charity & educational discounts are available, please ask for further information.