SIMPLIFY YOUR GDPR COMPLIANCE USING MICROSOFT 365.
Microsoft have built some awesome features into Microsoft 365 that are hugely beneficial for managing GDPR compliance. We’ve pulled together the most useful of these and will take you through how to make the best use of these, from document retention through to managing investigations.
This two-day course takes delegates through the tools available within Microsoft 365 to manage data protection, specifically addressing GDPR compliance.
The course addresses the principles and lawful methods of processing data within Microsoft 365, how to conduct audits, implementing retention policies, securing data and managing Data Subject Requests.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
People responsible for protecting and managing information such as data controllers, IT staff, and other information governance staff who work closely with SharePoint and Microsoft 365.
Delegates should have a good level of IT literacy as well as an understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation. Many of the features covered require a level of access to the Microsoft 365 Admin Centre.
We use AMT’s Training Tenancy to deliver this course.
- Recap of GDPR principles
- Data security best practice – in and out of Microsoft 365 (handling policies, managing policies and disposition)
- How to conduct an information audit and risk-based assessment
- Azure vs Microsoft 365: how to be compliant using both
- Overview of the GDPR toolbox in Security and Compliance admin centre
- Steps to take: awareness, discovery, manage, protect, and report
- Retention and sensitivity labels
- Creating Data Subject Requests in the Security and Compliance admin centre
2 Day course for 2 – 10 delegates: £1995
The course can be delivered in person or online
Travel expenses charged separately
Charity & educational discounts are available, please ask for further information