A hands-on workshop to introduce best practice methods for collaborating and coordinating in Microsoft Teams. It also includes an introduction to document management and how Microsoft Teams and SharePoint are connected.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
End users who will be using MS Teams as part of their day-to-day work.
Delegates should have a good depth of web browser knowledge and be familiar with Microsoft 365 functionality.
*Must have Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome to participate fully in online training.
• Introduction to Microsoft Teams – including limits and specifications
• New features recently introduced and/or coming
• Best Practice
• Creating Teams
• Settings for Teams and Channels
• Creating channels and adding members to Teams
• Searching and search command functions
• Document Management: link to SharePoint, introduction to metadata, creating and editing documents, version management, delete/restore, check-out/in, co-authoring, sharing and sending links
• Adding tabs and apps
1 Day will cover 3 lots of 2 hour sessions for approximately 6-8 delegates each delivered at a cost of £995 and covering a total of 18-24 delegates.
Travel expenses charged separately.
Charity & educational discounts are available, please ask for further information.