This two-day course focuses on getting you set up with SharePoint online and MS365 features when you are just getting started. It provides guidance and answers to your questions about permissions, site collection creation and management, what apps and tools are the best for you. We will demonstrate how MS365 and SharePoint work together to provide your organisation the digital workplace it requires.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
IT professionals or anyone tasked with rolling out SharePoint and/or MS365 suite. If you want to learn the ins and outs of SharePoint and how you can effectively roll it out within your business, then this course is right for you.
Delegates should have a good depth of web browser knowledge and be familiar with Microsoft 365 functionality.
- Digital Workspace – what is it and how can MS 365 help
- Introduction to MS365 apps
- SharePoint online – end user quick start (file management and collaboration)
- SharePoint online building blocks – lists, libraries, sites, pages and security
- Building SharePoint sites – best practices
- Protecting you organisation’s information
- Planning your MS 365 roadmap.
2 Day course for 2 – 10 delegates, delivered at a cost of £995
The course can be delivered in person or online. Travel expenses charged separately.
Charity & educational discounts are available, please ask for further information.